Chicago Storms - Another Day of Severe Storms

FRONT COMING THROUGH THE OHIO VALLEY WILL BE THE FOCAL POINT FOR TS3 TYPE STORMS. ALSO, THE THREAT OF SEVERE STORMS AROUND EDOUARD.

Comments of the day ... I hope to have a video posted at some point this morning. We are changing the video process today, so there will be a delay.

I just want to comment about the Chicago storms. I watched some of the videos of the storms on youtube today and all I can say is that the folks at Wrigley Field did everything right getting the people under the stadium. This is a good example of how stadium management can have a process that protects people from harm when severe storms are coming across the area. After a frustrating year of severe weather, I am glad to finally see a good example of how being prepared for severe weather can prevent a disaster. I congratulate the folks at Wrigley Field for a great job protecting people from harm during last night's severe storms. See more on accuweather.com

No comments: