Nadya Suleman says: I love my children, but I would not have had them.

Nadya Suleman, who shot to fame when she gave birth to octuplets in 2009, said he feels disgusted with their children.

She also said she loves children, but that''I would not have had them.''

''I hate babies, they make me sick,''the mother said in an interview with Touch.

Nadya had their children after having undergone treatment in vitro fertilization and gave birth by Caesarean section.

She eventually became a celebrity and earned the nickname''''octomãe.

The mother of 36 years he also called his other six sons of''animal''.

"My six children are older animals, because I do not have time to create them.''

Nadya said that often take refuge in the bathroom to cry and''have a little peace.''

The American said he was participating in a reality TV dating show to win money to raise their children.

The statements should reinforce doubts about the ability of U.S. to care for their children, who were already expressed at birth of children.

No comments: